Frequently Asked Questions

Our musicsplice platform allows for artists/producers to create digital audio stores with products available for instant download. Uploaded audio content is made accessible for licensing. Set your own prices ( paypal required ). Keep 90% of all profits, all payments are instantly transfered to your registered PayPal account. 

Yes that is correct! 0 monthly fees are required to maintain your audio content catalog. Keep your store open 24/7, 365 all year long. Musicsplice at time of a sale deposits 90% of monies to registeres user PayPal account the remaining 10% of monies acquired will be deposited into a registered musicsplice PayPal account. The percentage retained by musicsplice covers cost for transfer fees, commissions, and maintenance. 

 

5/18/16:

Everything is working... Upload your music for the fastest placement

 

Top Track

No track added.

Top Album

No top album available.